- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voivod - To the Death 84
- Write a Review
- #L01334 000000000 L01334000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/22/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Archive release from the Metal veterans containing the previously unreleased to the Death demo-only ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/22/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Archive release from the Metal veterans containing the previously unreleased to the Death demo-only album from January 1984. Voivod formed in 1983, with a weird hybrid of thrash metal and punk-a sound that made them stand out as a unique band from the beginning. Still together after almost 30 years, having made more than a dozen albums and toured the world, the Canadian group reaches back to the beginning of their career for their first Alternative Tentacles release. Voivod began as four friends who met in high school and decided to get together to play some heavy music. Growing up in Northern Quebec in an aluminum factory area called Saguenay (which they dubbed 'Morgoth Land'), they shared a liking of Venom, Motörhead, Tank, Discharge and GBH, as well as obscure prog and krautrock bands like Van Der Graaf Generator, Faust and Can. They were scared of the threat of a nuclear war and Reagan-era concepts such as the Strategic Defense Initiative, and had a dystopian view of the future.;Track List:1. Voivod;2. Condemned to the Gallows;3. Hell Driver;4. Live for Violence;5. War and Pain;6. Incantation;7. Buried Alive/Suck Your Bone;8. Blower;9. Slaughter in a Grave;10. Nuclear War;11. Black City;12. Iron Gang;13. Evil;14. Bursting Out;15. Warriors of Ice
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.