- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walk the Line (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K54903 000000000 K54903000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Joaquin Phoenix delivers a fiery collection of Johnny Cash's most memorable songs on this GRAMMY® Aw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Joaquin Phoenix delivers a fiery collection of Johnny Cash's most memorable songs on this GRAMMY® Awardwinning soundtrack. Legendary producer T-Bone Burnett navigated Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon and their fellow cast members through new recordings of classic country and rockabilly tunes. With additional tracks by Tyler Hilton, Johnathan Rice, Shooter Jennings and Waylon Payne, this Platinum-selling album serves as a lively tribute and worthy companion to Cash's original works.;Track List:1. Get Rhythm (Joaquin Phoenix);2. Walk the Line (Joaquin Phoenix);3. Wildwood Flower (Reese Witherspoon);4. Lewis Boogie (Waylon Payne);5. Ring of Fire (Joaquin Phoenix);6. You're My Baby (Johnathan Rice);7. Cry! Cry! Cry! (Joaquin Phoenix);8. Folsom Prison Blues (Joaquin Phoenix);9. That's All Right (Tyler Hilton);10. Juke Box Blues (Reese Witherspoon);11. It Ain't Me Babe (Joaquin Phoenix /;12. Reese Witherspoon);13. Home of the Blues (Joaquin Phoenix);14. Milk Cow Blues (Tyler Hilton);15. I'm a Long Way from Home (Shooter Jennings);16. Cocaine Blues Joaquin (Phoenix);17. Jackson (Joaquin Phoenix / Reese Witherspoon)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.