- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walls That Separate Our Love / This Man's Arms
- Write a Review
- L28548 000000000 L28548000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:This intense 1973 recording by the great John Edwards was not on any of his Aware releases and did not surface until 19...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:This intense 1973 recording by the great John Edwards was not on any of his Aware releases and did not surface until 1998 on a Kent Various Artists CD. It has continued to win admirers over the years and is now at last on the vinyl medium it was recorded for. Loleatta Holloway's 'This Man's Arms' was recorded to be the flip of 'Bring It On Up', her 1971 Galaxy single. It was dropped and replaced by an earlier Apache side 'Rainbow 71'. Kent used that Galaxy edit on the Loleatta CD but used a longer Aware version on a 100 Club anniversary single. This is that much-coveted long version.;Track List:1. Walls That Separate Our Love - John Edwards;2. This Man's Arms - Loleatta Holloway
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.