- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wally Badarou - Back To Scales To Night
- Write a Review
- #K75059 000000000 K75059000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. Wally Badarou was at the cutting edge musically with his fusion of Afr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. Wally Badarou was at the cutting edge musically with his fusion of African grooves with the emerging electro sounds of the early 1980s. His debut album 'Back To Scales' in 1980 has been long out of print and is considered a treasure by many connoisseurs. Wally plays synthesizer, co-writing and performing with Level 42 and is often considered their 'fifth member'. He also played with Robert Palmer, Talking Heads, Foreigner, Grace Jones and Manu Dibango. He's also known for a later hit single 'Chief Inspector' and 'Mambo' from the same year (1984) was sampled by Massive Attack. This is a great album deserving appreciation by a wider audience with such an amazing collection of important songs. It was recorded in France, the country of his birth, originally released on French label, Barclay.;Track List:1. Back to Scales Tonight;2. Sing Me Your Song;3. One Day Won't Give It Away;4. Dream on the Sand;5. London Town;6. He Was a Rasta in London Town;7. She Turns Me on;8. Lady Finger Blue;9. Preachin'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.