- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
W.A.S.P. - Babylon
- Write a Review
- #K71094 000000000 K71094000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Limited first edition vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. W.A.S.P. 2009's Babylon finally back in print, a modern day...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Limited first edition vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. W.A.S.P. 2009's Babylon finally back in print, a modern day 9-track beast inspired by biblical visions of The Four Horsemen. The concept album, filled to the brim with bloodthirsty Christian imagery, proudly displays all of the strengths and trademarks that the metal legends have accumulated over decades in the game. Doug Blair's classic riffing is hauntingly effective, whereas iconic front man Blackie Lawless still possesses one of the most unique and emotional set of vocal chords on the metal/hard rock scene! Showcasing Blackie's love for old school rock are covers of Chuck Berry's "Promised Land" and Deep Purple's "Burn.";Track List:1. Crazy;2. Live to Die Another Day;3. Babylon's Burning;4. Burn;5. Into the Fire;6. Thunder Red;7. Seas of Fire;8. Godless Run;9. Promised Land
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.