- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Way Down Wanderers - Illusions
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63760 000000000 L63760000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/19/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. With their sophomore album, Illusions, the Way Down Wanderers have fine-tuned their signature blend ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/19/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. With their sophomore album, Illusions, the Way Down Wanderers have fine-tuned their signature blend of heartfelt songwriting, lyrical harmonies, and dance floor drumbeats. These eleven songs are informed by a diverse range of musical traditions, somewhere between bluegrass and hip-hop, and the result is an album that sounds both timeless and fresh. Since forming the band in their hometown of Peoria, IL, Collin Krause and Austin Krause-Thompson have crafted unforgettable stories of love and loss. With this latest release, the brothers-in-law have shown why they are two of the best young singer-songwriters in music today. Drummer John Merikoski and bassist John Williams infuse the album with an energy that is suited for the bright lights of a festival stage, while Travis Kowalsky lays down some ripping banjo. Illusions is a powerful album that fuses a raw enthusiasm for life with the sobering reality of how quickly time passes.;Track List:1. Principles of Salt;2. Frozen Through;3. She's Alright;4. Crooked Pines;5. All My Words;6. Heartland;7. Illusions;8. Moonglow Carolina;9. Lonesome;10. Patient Pretender;11. Old Ford
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.