- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waylon Jennings - Ramblin Man
- Write a Review
- K60700 000000000 K60700000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. The Ramblin' Man is an album by Waylon Jennings, released in 1974. With ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. The Ramblin' Man is an album by Waylon Jennings, released in 1974. With a slightly more commercial sound than some of his previous records, The Ramblin' Man remained true to Jennings' outlaw country image and uncompromising musical vision. The album was released at what was still considered to be the height of the outlaw movement in Country music, and this was reflected in it's chart success, with the LP peaking at #3 on the Country charts. Jennings produced it himself, with Ray Pennington co-producing 'Oklahoma Sunshine' and 'I'm a Ramblin' Man'. The album also includes a gutsy cover of the Allman Brothers' 'Midnight Rider' cementing Jennings' fearless reputation as a leader of the 'progressive' Country sound.;Track List:1. I'm a Ramblin' Man;2. Rainy Day Woman;3. Cloudy Days;4. Midnight Rider;5. Oklahoma Sunshine;6. The Hunger;7. I Can't Keep My Hands Off of You;8. Memories of You and I;9. It'll Be Her;10. Amanda;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.