- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
We Have Band - Movements
- Write a Review
- #K85760 000000000 K85760000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the third album from the British Electronic trio. MOVEMENTS is 11 songs conceived in t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the third album from the British Electronic trio. MOVEMENTS is 11 songs conceived in their East London basement studio, produced by band member Tom Wegg-Prosser with additional glitter added by Tim Goldsworthy. It is music from the sweaty hearts of husband and wife Tom and Dede and band mate Darren Bancroft. There was a simple rule when writing songs for this album: if they didn't make the band move at first conception, then they didn't make the cut. The result is an a list of deadly, ruthless and energetic cuts - all refined, polished and turned to gold by the magical hands of producer/DJ/artist Tim Goldsworthy. MOVEMENTS is a record impossible not to feel, impossible not to move to. The record that the band always set out to make.;Track List:1. Modulate;2. You Only;3. Look the Way We Are;4. Someone;5. Save Myself;6. No More Time;7. Burning on My Lips;8. Heart Jump;9. Please;10. Every Stone;11. Blue
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.