- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Weather Report - Live in Berlin 1975
- Write a Review
- #K73984 000000000 K73984000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2012;Notes:Weather Report was one of the super-bands in the 70s and beginning of the 80s. The 40th anniversary of the founding of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2012;Notes:Weather Report was one of the super-bands in the 70s and beginning of the 80s. The 40th anniversary of the founding of the band, which was started by the legendary keyboarder Joe Zawinul and the saxophonist Wayne Shorter, occurs now in a fine remastered vinyl. The concert the band gave at the Berliner Jazztage in 1975 can be heard for the first time on: The band gave a fantastic performance including Mysterious Traveller, Scarlet Woman And Badia/Boogie Woogie Waltz from among the earlier weather report hits.;Track List:1. Freezing Fire;2. Scarlet Woman;3. Mysterious Traveller;4. Badia / Boogie Woogie Waltz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.