- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Whitechapel - This Is Exile
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50058 000000000 L50058000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Metal Blade Records reissues Knoxville, TN deathcore act Whitechapel's cornerstone second album This...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Metal Blade Records reissues Knoxville, TN deathcore act Whitechapel's cornerstone second album This Is Exile (2008) on colored vinyl, as a special 10-year anniversary collector's piece. Home to the blistering tracks "Possession," "Death Becomes Him," and the title cut, it found the band building on the breakout success of their debut with more accessible material adorned in demonic lyrical themes. Guitarist Alex Wade comments: "In celebration of the 10-year anniversary of our career-defining record 'This Is Exile', we will be releasing it in full vinyl format with sleeves and complete artwork. The original vinyl release in 2008 was a picture disc so this will be a true collector's item for the die-hard Chapel fan. 'The Somatic Defilement' vinyl re-issues went fast last year so be sure to grab one quick!";Track List:1. Father of Lies 4:03;2. This Is Exile 3:40;3. Possession 5:04;4. To All That Are Dead 3:38;5. Exalt 3:05;6. Somatically Incorrect 3:10;7. Death Becomes Him 3:18;8. Daemon (The Procreated) 3:13;9. Eternal Refuge 3:42;10. Of Legions 2:43;11. Messiahbolical 7:22
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.