- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Willie Nelson - Band of Brothers
- Write a Review
- #K57609 000000000 K57609000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Country legend. Willie Nelson is immediately recognizable as one of our nation's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Country legend. Willie Nelson is immediately recognizable as one of our nation's most celebrated singer-songwriters. After almost two decades, he's putting both of those unique talents together with an all-new album of predominantly original material, titled, BAND OF BROTHERS. Willie Nelson's musical gifts ring as true as ever, and they're brilliantly captured on this album. 14 new recordings, nine of which feature new music and lyrics written by Willie, comprise in one of his most personal albums in years. Willie also delivers signature interpretations of Vince Gill's 'Whenever You Come Around', Billy Joe Shaver's 'The Git Go' (a duet with Jamey Johnson) and Billy Anderson's aptly-titled 'Songwriter'. Buddy Cannon returns as producer and co-writer, having collaborated with Willie on all four of his albums for Legacy.;Track List:1. Bring It on;2. Guitar in the Corner;3. The Wall;4. Whenever You Come Around;5. Wives and Girlfriends;6. I Thought I Left You;7. Send Me a Picture;8. Used to Her;9. The Git Go;10. Band of Brothers;11. Hard to Be An Outlaw;12. Crazy Like Me;13. The Songwriters;14. I've Got a Lot of Traveling to Do
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.