- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Willie Nelson - Django and Jimmie
- Write a Review
- K57626 000000000 K57626000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 collaboration between country legends Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard. Helmed by Nelson'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 collaboration between country legends Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard. Helmed by Nelson's longtime producer, collaborator and friend Buddy Cannon, Django and Jimmie premieres 14 brand-new studio recordings including: 'Django and Jimmie,' a dual tribute to jazz guitarist Django Reinhardt and Jimmie Rodgers, country music's mythic 'Singing Brakeman' the reflective and meditative 'Live This Long' 'Missing Ol' Johnny Cash,' an homage to country music's original Man in Black featuring guest vocals from Bobby Bare a sublime interpretation of Bob Dylan's 'Don't Think Twice, It's Alright' and the future outlaw country classic 'Unfair Weather Friend,' written by rising songsmiths Marla Cannon-Goodman (Buddy Cannon's daughter) and Ward Davis. A legendary country music producer and songwriter in his own right, Buddy helped pen five of the album's tracks. Among the 14 essential recordings on Django and Jimmie, Nelson and Haggard each pay musical tribute to the other through heartfelt solo performances: Willie singing Merle's 'Somewhere Between' and Merle covering Willie's 'Family Bible.'.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.