- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wings - WINGS GREATEST
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L38073 000000000 L38073000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Wings Greatest is a 1978 compilation album by Wings and their eighth album as well as ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Wings Greatest is a 1978 compilation album by Wings and their eighth album as well as Paul McCartney's tenth since leaving the Beatles. It is notable as being the first official retrospective release from McCartney's post-Beatles career. The album was compiled after McCartney's decision to leave EMI's American label, Capitol, for a six-year stay with Columbia (United States and Canada only), though he remained with EMI worldwide during his US sabbatical from Capitol. Four of the twelve tracks make their album debut with this compilation: "Another Day", "Junior's Farm", "Hi, Hi, Hi" and "Mull of Kintyre". "Live and Let Die" had previously appeared on the soundtrack album of the same name but did not appear on any previous McCartney albums.;Track List:1. Another Day;2. Silly Love Songs;3. Live and Let Die;4. Junior's Farm;5. With a Little Luck;6. Band on the Run;7. Uncle Albert / Admiral Halsey;8. Hi Hi Hi;9. Let 'Em in;10. My Love;11. Jet;12. Mull of Kintyre;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.