- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Within Temptation - Silence Force
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L61554 000000000 L61554000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/12/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Contains exclusive poster with band picture + credits and lyrics. Within Te...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/12/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Contains exclusive poster with band picture + credits and lyrics. Within Temptation's 2004 album The Silent Force was the first record to feature Ruud Jolie on lead guitar. The powerful and beautiful vocals by Sharon Den Adel are full of passion and emotion and blending well with the orchestrations. The Silent Force's first single 'Stand My Ground' is a wonderful bombastic composition with impressive vocals and it stays true to the band's rocking sound. The up-tempo guitars and the melodic keyboards makes this a must have for everyone who loves symphonic and metal music. It stands as a masterful collection of songs, which still sounds fresh and versatile. The Dutch symphonic metal band Within Temptation was founded in 1996 by vocalist Sharon den Adel and guitarist Robert Westerholt. After their first doom metal recording they were developing their music to a more accessible symphonic style, becoming known to the worldwide public.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.