- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Write a Review
- K58804 000000000 K58804000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:2014 Black and White Split double LP vinyl pressing. This fifth Wiz Khalifa venture has a key track: the midtempo "Stil...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:2014 Black and White Split double LP vinyl pressing. This fifth Wiz Khalifa venture has a key track: the midtempo "Still Down." It has him listing all his worth and blessings with appreciation, all while he attacks those that are irresponsible and thusly haven't gotten far in life. This, then, becomes the album's theme. There are songs about cocaine, strip clubs, paranoia and distrust. "True Colors" with Nicki Minaj is a pop-rap mix. "We Den Boyz" is a club jam with it's auto-tuned catchiness. "House in the Hills" featuring Curren$y is almost serene, and there's lonelier, isolationist tones here in other songs too, such as in "Stay Out All Night." 13 tracks. Atlantic.;Track List:1. Hope (Feat. Ty Dolla $Ign);2. We Dem Boyz;3. Promises;4. KK (Feat. Project Pat Juicy J);5. House in the Hills (Feat. Curren$Y);6. Ass Drop;7. Raw;8. Stayin Out All Night;9. The Sleaze;10. So High (Feat. Ghost Loft);11. Still Down (Feat. Chevy Woods Ty Dolla $Ign);12. No Gain;13. True Colors (Feat. Nicki Minaj);14. We Dem Boyz Remix (Feat. Rick Ross Schoolboy Q Nas);15. You and Your Friends (Feat. Snoop Dogg Ty Dolla $Ign);Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.