- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wolves in the Throne Room - Celestite
- Write a Review
- K63584 000000000 K63584000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP. 2014 release, the fifth album from the Olympia, Washington-based Cascadian Black Metal band. CELESTITE...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP. 2014 release, the fifth album from the Olympia, Washington-based Cascadian Black Metal band. CELESTITE is the companion album to their 2011 release CELESTIAL LINEAGE. Since 2002, over the course of four studio albums and hundreds of live performances, Wolves in the Throne Room have refracted the transcendent and mythic aspects of Black Metal through their own idiosyncratic Cascadian prism, creating music intimately linked to the wild lands of the Pacific Northwest. CELISTITE embarks on a deeper excursion into the crystalline, synthesizer-driven domains that have long intrigued the band. With the aid of producer Randall Dunn, the band unearths a hidden soundscape only loosely tethered to their familiar sound, yet still unmistakably the work of Wolves in the Throne Room. As the album unfolds, an ocean-deep Psychedelic soundscape coalesces, and a portal opens to the hidden world of magic only accessible through dreams, visions and music.;Track List:1. Turning Ever Towards the Sun;2. Initiation at Neudeg Alm;3. Bridge of Leaves;4. Celestite Mirror;5. Sleeping Golden Storm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.