- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Woods - At Echo Lake
- Write a Review
- #K72616 000000000 K72616000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from the lo-fi Alt-Roots/Rock outfit. He distance between 2007's at Rear House and at E...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from the lo-fi Alt-Roots/Rock outfit. He distance between 2007's at Rear House and at Echo Lake may at first seem only semantic, but it more properly represents a move from a kind of informal back porch jam ethos to a fully-committed vision of the infinite possibilities of group playing. Over the past few years, Woods has established themselves as an anomaly in a world of freaks. They were an odd proposition even in the outré company of vocalist/guitarist Jeremy Earl's Woodsist roster, perpetually out of time, committed to songmanship in an age of noise, drone and improvisation, to extended soloing, oblique instrumentals and the usurping use of tapes and F/X in an age of dead-end singer/songwriters. At Echo Lake feels like a diamond-sharp distillation of the turbulent power of their live shows.;Track List:1. Blood Dries Darker;2. Pick Up;3. Suffering Season;4. Time Fading Lines;5. From the Horn;6. Death Rattles;7. Mornin' Time;8. I Was Gone;9. Get Back;10. Deep;11. Til the Sun Rips
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.