- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wyclef Jean - Carnival III: The Fall & Rise of a Refugee
- Write a Review
- #K62766 000000000 K62766000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Carnival III: The Rise and Fall of a Refugee is the third installment in the Carnival ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Carnival III: The Rise and Fall of a Refugee is the third installment in the Carnival series by Wyclef Jean featuring contributions from Emeli Sande, Supah Mario, The Knocks, and Lunch Money Lewis. Wyclef is known for his wealth of musical influences from jazz to classic rock to reggae. With his critically acclaimed, Grammy nominated debut The Carnival, he launched himself as a producer and solo artist whose work drew from elements of pop, country, folk, disco, Latin, and electronic music. As a solo artist, Wyclef Jean has released six albums that have sold nearly nine million copies worldwide, including 1997's The Carnival and 2000 s The Ecleftic: 2 Sides II a Book.;Track List:1. Slums (Feat. Jazzy Amra H1Dahook and Marx Solvila);2. Turn Me Good;3. Borrowed Time;4. Fela Kuti;5. Warrior (Feat. T-Baby);6. Shotta Boys (Feat. Stix);7. Double Dutch (Feat. D.L. Hughley and Eric Nimmer);8. What Happened to Love (Feat. Lunch Money Lewis and the Knocks);9. Carry on (Feat. Emeli Sandé);10. Concrete Rose (Feat. Hannah Eggan and Izolan);11. Trapicabana (Feat. Riley);12. Thank God for the Culture (Feat. Marx Solvila J'mika and Leon Lacey);Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.