- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wye Oak - Shriek
- Write a Review
- #K74162 000000000 K74162000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Jenn Wasner and Andy Stack of Wye Oak have spent most of their lives in Baltimore, Maryland. But aft...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Jenn Wasner and Andy Stack of Wye Oak have spent most of their lives in Baltimore, Maryland. But after two years of constant touring with CIVILIAN, their lauded 2011 album, they landed on opposite sides of the country with an unforeseeable future. Despite this newfound uncertainty, the two embraced their physical distance, passing ideas back and forth, allowing new work to evolve in their respective solitudes. SHRIEK is Wye Oak's fourth full-length and the culmination of their intent to express the emotional and intuitive self by acting out animalistic exclamations through cathartic release.;Track List:1. Before;2. Shriek;3. The Tower;4. Glory;5. Sick Talk;6. Schools of Eyes;7. Despicable Animal;8. Paradise;9. I Know the Law;10. Logic of Color;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.