- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Xiu Xiu - Xiu Xiu Plays the Music of Twin Peaks
- Write a Review
- K56992 000000000 K56992000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited clear colored vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Australia's Gallery of Modern Art commissioned Xiu X...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited clear colored vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Australia's Gallery of Modern Art commissioned Xiu Xiu to reinterpret the music from Twin Peaks for their David Lynch: Between Two Worlds exhibition. Since then, the band has performed select concerts all over the globe culminating in a proper studio album of the compositions. "It's difficult to overstate the cultural impact of Twin Peaks 25 years ago. Transferring his art-house cinema ethic to the small screen, David Lynch's cerebral, surrealist murder mystery series towered like a desert skyscraper over the wastelands of mainstream US TV drama.;Track List:1. Laura Palmer's Theme;2. Into the Night;3. Audrey's Dance;4. Packard's Vibration;5. Nightsea Wind;6. Blue Frank/Pink Room;7. Sycamore Tree;8. Harold's Theme;9. Dance of the Dream Man;10. Falling;11. Love Theme Farewell;12. Josie's Past;Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL, WHITE, COLORED VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.