- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Y La Bamba - Ojos Del Sol
- Write a Review
- #K77352 000000000 K77352000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Throughout the collection, y La Bamba frontwoman Luz Elena Mendoza returns to themes of searching an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Throughout the collection, y La Bamba frontwoman Luz Elena Mendoza returns to themes of searching and metamorphosis. On one level, this is born from the continued exploration of her identity as a Mexican woman. Both of Mendoza's parents grew up in Mexico - Luz was born in San Francisco, then brought up in a strict Catholic household in Southern Oregon. She spent her childhood summers playing in the orchards of California's San Joaquin Valley with her cousins, and it was there that she soaked up the melodies and stories that were being told through traditional folk songs with three-part harmonies. These are sounds that remain a vital building block of the songs on Ojos Del Sol, an album which she says represents "a celebration of family and community." From the intimate, contemplative verses of the Spanish-language title track to the revelations delivered over the loping beats of "Ostrich," this is an album that's painstakingly produced while remaining emotionally raw.;Track List:1. Ojos Del Sol;2. Say Sun;3. Orca;4. Libre;5. Ostrich;6. Cara Cara;7. Atmosphere;8. Nos Veremos;9. Kali;10. Iris;11. Ulysses
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.