- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yes - 9012Live - The Solos
- Write a Review
- #K64856 000000000 K64856000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:CCVinyl.com Exclusive. Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. With the 1983 release of th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:CCVinyl.com Exclusive. Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. With the 1983 release of the Trevor Horn-produced 90125, Yes pulled off one of the greatest comebacks in rock history. The album not only marked the return of vocalist founder Jon Anderson and original keyboardist Tony Kaye, but also a radical shift in style, with Yes largely trading in their trademark 1970s symphonic progressive rock sound for contemporary, synthesized 1980s pop. The lead single, "Owner of a Lonely Heart," became #1 in the US and drove the album into the Top 5 helping it sell three million units during a chart stay of 53 weeks, by far Yes' most successful album. Other top-ten-heavy-airplay tracks include "Hold On," "It Can Happen," "Leave It," and "Changes" while "Cinema" won the 1984 Grammy for the 'Best Rock Instrumental.' The band decided that the music was going in a different direction that they were not excited about. They told their manager to fire everyone that was associated with them and hire new people.;Track List:1. Hold on;2. Si;3. Solly's Beard;4. Soon;5. Changes;6. Amazing Graze;7. Whitefish;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.