- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zao - The Well-intentioned Virus
- Write a Review
- #K61928 000000000 K61928000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:In 1995 Zao released their frst album All Else Failed on Steadfast Records, 21 years later, after a series of highly in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:In 1995 Zao released their frst album All Else Failed on Steadfast Records, 21 years later, after a series of highly inﬂuential records on Solid State and their biggest commercial/critical successes (The Funeral Of God  and 2006's The Fear Is What Keeps Us Here) on Ferret Records. Zao returns with their 11th full-length album The Well-Intentioned Virus. Having ceased extensive touring in 2007 the band reconvened in 2009 for the album Awake?. After a non-existent press push and unhappy with the availability of the album to fans, the band decided to rebuild it's operations and began planting the seeds of starting their own label Observed/Observer Recordings. Never a band to repeat a past success and always searching for new boundaries to push within their own music, The Well-Intentioned Virus finds Zao utilizing just as many familiar;Track List:1. The Weeping Vessel;2. A Well-Intentioned Virus;3. Broken Pact Blues;4. Jinba Ittai;5. Apocalypse;6. Xenophobe;7. Haunting Pools;8. Observed/Observer;9. The Sun Orbits Around Flat Earth Witch Trials;10. I Leave You in Peace;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, BLACK, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.