- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zebra Hunt - Trade Desire
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67772 000000000 L67772000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/05/2019;Notes:Keeping up the previous two-year gap between records, spring of 2019 brings Zebra Hunt's third album, titled Trade Desi...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/05/2019;Notes:Keeping up the previous two-year gap between records, spring of 2019 brings Zebra Hunt's third album, titled Trade Desire. The Seattle four-piece received much praise in 2017 for In Phrases (TEN 105LP, 2017), an LP that led to a nine-date tour of Spain in July of that year. Excited and energized by the great response during that trip, they returned to the Pacific Northwest and over the next months started to work on a new set of songs at rehearsals and the occasional show. If there is a theme to Trade Desire, it might be "finding comfort and confidence". When it was time to record it, the band decided to return to the same person, Robert Comitz, who recorded City Sighs, their first album (2015). They have an easy time working with him, so it felt very comfortable. The mastering was done by Mikey Young. There is a familiarity in the sound Zebra Hunt are known for in some tracks but they also had the confidence to explore new territories. Although their main influences remain (the shimmering pop of The Feelies, the Flying Nun legacy and the Paisley Underground scene), they challenged themselves to discover new approaches in composition and feel (apart from covering "Second One To Know", originally by The Fresh & Onlys). After playing together as a four-piece for nearly four years, the band sounds like it's fully glued together on this recording.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.