- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZZ Top - Eliminator
- Write a Review
- #K68146 000000000 K68146000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/04/2013;Notes:180 gram vinyl pressing with original artwork. From their inception in Houston, Texas in 1970, ZZ Top That Little Old B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/04/2013;Notes:180 gram vinyl pressing with original artwork. From their inception in Houston, Texas in 1970, ZZ Top That Little Old Band from Texas have gone on to become world famous, rock royalty with a well-deserved induction into the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame. Released in March 1983 Eliminator is the band's eighth studio album and most commercially successful of their career so far, earning them a rare RIAA Diamond certification for domestic sales of 10 million or more. Produced by the band's then manager Bill Ham the album features the hit singles Gimme All Your Lovin', Got Me Under Pressure, Sharp Dressed Man, TV Dinners, and Legs. Warner. 2013.;Track List:1. Gimme All Your Lovin' (LP Version);2. Got Me Under Pressure (LP Version);3. Sharp Dressed Man;4. I Need You Tonight (LP Version);5. I Got the Six (LP Version);6. Legs (LP Version);7. Thug (LP Version);8. TV Dinners (LP Version);9. Dirty Dog (LP Version);10. If I Could Only Flag Her Down (LP Version);11. Bad Girl (LP Version)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.