- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZZ Top - Rio Grande Mud
- Write a Review
- #K62289 000000000 K62289000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/11/2011;Notes:RIO GRANDE MUD is the second album by American blues-rock band ZZ Top, released in 1972. By this release, ZZ Top was ho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/11/2011;Notes:RIO GRANDE MUD is the second album by American blues-rock band ZZ Top, released in 1972. By this release, ZZ Top was honing the tough blues rock hybrid that would make it a certified U.S. arena headliner by the mid-seventies. While the album didn't spawn the big radio hits of it's later releases, RIO GRANDE MUD was another incredibly consistent and inspired ZZ Top classic.;Track List:1. Francine;2. Just Got Paid;3. Mushmouth Shoutin';4. Ko Ko Blue;5. Chevrolet;6. Apologies to Pearly;7. Bar-B-Q;8. Sure Got Cold After the Rain Fell;9. Whiskey'n Mama;10. Down Brownie;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.