- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Fischer Suite From "The Fairy Queen"
- Write a Review
- J03508 000000000 J03508000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Staeps (rightly) believes that the English Baroque is the fountainhead of recorder music, and that Purcell's music is the perfect vehicle. Here, he t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Staeps (rightly) believes that the English Baroque is the fountainhead of recorder music, and that Purcell's music is the perfect vehicle. Here, he takes six excerpts from The Fairy Queen (introductions and dances) and fashions a Suite for recorder quartet with basso continuo (keyboard instrument with another bass instrument playing an octave lower than the bass recorder). For advanced quartets. Reprint of the 1957 UE original.
- Item Number: UE036036
- Instrumentation: Descant Recorder, Treble Recorder, Tenor Recorder, Bass Recorder
- Format: SCORE AND PART(S)
- Publisher: UNIVERSAL EDITION (#UE36036)