- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Course Technology PTR Ableton Live 8 Course Clips DVD-ROM
- Write a Review
- Product H72991
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ableton Live 8 Course Clips Master is a hands-on training DVD-ROM that provides you with a unique way to take your music to the next level with Live....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get ready to master the key operational techniques and cool new features of Ableton Live 8.
Ableton Live 8 Course Clips Master is a hands-on training DVD-ROM that provides you with a unique way to take your music to the next level with Live.
If you've been using Live and you want to get more out of your rig, then you've come to the right place. You'll cover the major topics as you work through more than five hours of movie tutorials. If you're a new user and need to get up to speed with Live, use the Introduction topic to take you through set-up, basic definition, and the new features added in Live 8.
Ableton Live 8 Course Clips Master is full of movie tutorials that include not only basic functionality, but also production techniques, special shortcuts, key commands, and before and after audio examples.
About the author
Brian Jackson is an internationally released electronic musician with 14 years of music production experience. In addition to releases on numerous indie labels, including GSL and Simballrec, he has also remixed artists such as The Locust and Chemlab. As an engineer hes worked with notables that include Tribes of Neurot (Neurosis) and MC Dris (of HBOs The Wire). Specializing in Mac-based digital audio, Brian started using Pro Tools in 1996. Not limiting his expertise to one DAW, Brian is one of the very first Ableton Certified Trainers on the planet “ having previously authored 2 tutorial DVDs on Live and tech edited the Live 7 Power! book (among others) for Cengage Learning. Brian also regularly works as a creative-technical consultant for companies (e.g., Ableton and Access) and individuals (including multiple Grammy nominees/winners). He also teaches audio engineering and music production at SAE and Touro College in NYC. In 1999 Brian received an MA in East-West Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco. Prior to relocating from SF to NYC in 2002, he also worked for Harmony-Central.com and Rocket Network (now DigiDelivery).
- Provides nearly over 5 hours of movie tutorials on the intermediate and advanced operational topics in Ableton Live 8.
- Teaches you how to operate the software by showing you (via video clips and voice over) how to do it “ it' as if you'e looking over the shoulder of an expert and seeing and watching the walk-through!
- Shows not only software operation, but production techniques.
- Takes Ableton Live users with some experience up to the next level.
- Allows you to easily switch back and forth between the Course Clips and Ableton Live, in order to try techniques as you learn them.
- Ableton Live 8 Course Clips Master, 1st Edition
- Brian Jackson
- ISBN-10: 1598639900 ISBN-13: 9781598639902
- 2010 Published