- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Course Technology PTR Pro Tools 101 Version 9.0 Official Courseware Book & DVD
- Write a Review
- Product H72987
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pro Tools 101 Official Courseware takes a comprehensive approach to learning the fundamentals of Pro Tools systems. Now updated for Pro Tools 9 softw...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Developed as the foundation course of the official Avid Pro Tools Certification program.
Pro Tools 101 Official Courseware takes a comprehensive approach to learning the fundamentals of Pro Tools systems. Now updated for Pro Tools 9 software, this new edition from the definitive authority on Pro Tools covers everything you need to know to complete a Pro Tools project. Learn to build sessions that include multitrack recordings of live instruments, MIDI sequences, software synthesizers, and virtual instruments.
Through hands-on tutorials, develop essential techniques for recording, editing, and mixing. The included DVD-ROM offers tutorial files and videos, additional documentation, and Pro Tools sessions to accompany the projects in the text.
Developed as the foundation course of the official Avid Pro Tools Certification program, the guide can be used to learn on your own or to pursue formal Pro Tools certification through a an Avid Authorized Training Partner. Join the ranks of audio professionals around the world as you unleash the creative power of your Pro Tools system.
Part I: BACKGROUND INFORMATION.
1. Getting to Know Pro Tools.
2. Getting Inside Pro Tools.
Part II: WORKING WITH SESSIONS.
3. Creating Your First Session.
4. Making Your First Audio Recording.
5. Importing Media into Your Session.
6. Making Your First MIDI Recording.
7. Selecting and Navigating.
8. Basic Editing Techniques.
9. Basic Mixing Techniques.
10. Finishing Your Work.
Part III: HANDS-ON PROJECTS.
11. Prelude. Project Introduction and Setup.
12. Project 1. Music Hands-On Project.
13. Project 2. Post Hands-On Project.
14. Part IV: Course Completion.
15. Overview. Information for Course Completion.
- Ensures the most credible, reliable information available with its recognition as Avid's official first level of training for Pro Tools users.
- Facilitates comprehension by starting from the ground up, introducing Pro Tools systems, setup, and basic operations, and using easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Encourages real-world uses for the software with hands-on exercises that allow readers to easily identify the focus of each lesson and practice new skills.
- Highlights key concepts with numerous figures and illustrations.
- Enhances learning experience with an accompanying DVD that contains sample sessions and source files that can be used with the book's many exercises.
- Pro Tools 101 Official Courseware, Version X, 1st Edition
- Avid, Inc.
- ISBN-10: 143545880X ISBN-13: 9781435458802
- 500 Pages PB
- 2012 Published