- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
eMedia Guitar Method Deluxe (Beginner & Intermediate - 2 volume set)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01400 000000000 L01400000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
eMedia Guitar Method Deluxe Windows/Mac software includes everything you need to become a great guitar player, with over 360 audio- and video-enhance...Click To Read More About This Product
Over 360 step-by-step lessons and over 80 instructional videos.
eMedia Guitar Method Deluxe Windows/Mac software includes everything you need to become a great guitar player, with over 360 audio- and video-enhanced lessons and over 130 great songs. The Animated Fretboard shows you the notes to play and eMedia Guitar Method's Interactive Feedback listens to you via the computer microphone to show if you are playing the correct notes in melodies, leads and riffs. Also included are an automatic tuner, metronome, audio recorder, 1000-chord dictionary, scale-directory, and more.
Songs include “Knockin' on Heaven's Door” as by Bob Dylan (acoustic) and Guns 'N Roses (rock), “All Along the Watchtower” made famous by Bob Dylan & Jimi Hendrix, “Little Red Rooster” made famous by the Rolling Stones, “Rock N' Me” by Steve Miller Band, “Downtown Train” made famous by Rod Stewart, “Uncle John's Band” by the Grateful Dead, “Scarborough Fair” made famous by Simon & Garfunkel, “Ode to Joy” by Ludwig van Beethoven, “House of the Rising Sun” made famous by the Animals, “La Bamba” made famous by Ritchie Valens and Los Lobos, “Midnight Special” made famous by Creedence Clearwater Revival, “Spoonful” made famous by Eric Clapton, Willie Dixon, and The Rolling Stones, “Jet Airliner” by The Steve Miller Band, “Drive On” by Johnny Cash, “Time in a Bottle” by Jim Croce, “Für Elise” by Ludwig van Beethoven, “Malagueña” by Ernesto Lecuona, “Touch of Grey” by the Grateful Dead, “I’m Your Captain/Closer to Home” by Grand Funk Railroad, “Too Much to Lose” made famous by Jeff Beck, and many more!
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
CD-ROM or Download
macOS 10.5 to 10.14
CD-ROM or Download
(Internet connection recommended for online activation.)
Attention Mac users: As you may be aware, Apple has decided to discontinue support for 32-bit applications starting in macOS 10.15 (Catalina). If you wish to use eMedia software which requires 32-bit support, do not upgrade past macOS 10.14 (Mojave). eMedia is working on a new version that will support Catalina and future versions of macOS, but they do not yet have a release date for it.
For more information regarding macOS 10.15, please visit: https://support.emediamusic.com/kb/faq.php?id=88
- Expanded Interactive Feedback now provides feedback on both chords you strum and melodies you play
- Performance Evaluation gives your song playing a score so you can gauge your progress as you improve
- Ear Training lesson chapter helps you learn to play by ear
- Play along with live-recorded band Jam Tracks all throughout the course
- Updated modern, easy-to-use, and cleaner-looking user interface
- Over 360 guitar lessons by Kevin Garry, Ph.D., award-winning guitarist and Professor of Music
- Animated Fretboard that makes it easy to see chord and note fingerings for lessons and songs
- Note Tracker and Finger Tracker technology displays the notes you’re playing
- More than 80 videos, with split-screen views and close-ups of both hands
One of the easiest ways to learn guitar!