- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emedia Guitar Method v 5.0 (CD-ROM)
- Write a Review
- Product 583399
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
eMedia Guitar Method v 5.0 is the latest version of their best-selling beginning guitar CD-ROM with 182 comprehensive full-screen lessons cover every...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The value and knowledge equivalent to years of private guitar lessons on one convenient CD-ROM!
eMedia Guitar Method v 5.0 is the latest version of their best-selling beginning guitar CD-ROM with 182 comprehensive full-screen lessons cover everything from the basics to chord strumming, playing melodies, and fingerpicking. It provides interactive feedback on melodies and quizzes desigened to help make learning tablature and music notation easy. Guiitar Method v 5.0 covers folk, blues, classical and rock styles, including a modern rock chapter with various strumming styles, movable power chords and power chord riffs. It has more than 50 large-format videos from instructor Kevin Garry, Ph.D., including split-screens and close-ups of both hands.
Your road to learning guitar is paved with over 70 fun and easily recognized songs, including famous hits from artists such as Bob Dylan, the Grateful Dead, and Steve Miller. The songs are recorded live and even have multi-track full-band accompaniment. As the songs play, an animated fretboard guides you through the fingerings, and MIDI tracks allow you to slow down and loop parts of the music for practice. This latest version also offers fully scalable lesson screens and an option for full-screen video. The Note Tracker feature shows you what note you're playing and Instant Feedback tracks your progress through the melody as you play.
- 182 comprehensive lessons with options for either tablature or music notation
- Over 50 videos including split-screens and close-ups of both hands
- New interactive feedback on melodies you play
- Over 70 hit songs from artists such as the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Steve Miller and others
- Includes automatic tuner, metronome and 250-chord dictionary
- Support for left-handed animated fretboard with custom skins
- Instructor: Kevin Garry, Ph.D.
- Some of the included hit songs are:
- "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" Acoustic version as by Bob Dylan. Rock version in the style of Guns N' Roses
- "Little Red Rooster" made famous by the Rolling Stones
- "Rock N' Me" by Steve Miller Band
- "Downtown Train" made famous by Rod Stewart
- "Uncle John's Band" by the Grateful Dead
- "Scarborough Fair" made famous by Simon & Garfunkel
- "Ode to Joy" by Ludwig van Beethoven
- "House of the Rising Sun" made famous by the Animals
- "La Bamba" made famous by Ritchie Valens and Los Lobos
- "Midnight Special" made famous by Creedence Clearwater Revival
This instructional CD-ROM takes the madness out of the method. Order today!
- Windows: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, CD-ROM
- Macintos: Mac OS X 10.4 or later, CD-ROM