- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hal Leonard Rubank Book of Trumpet Solos - Intermediate Level Book/Audio Online
- Write a Review
- #J50807 000000000 J50807000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This compilation of 11 trumpet solos from the legendary Rubank educational library now includes online access to:• Full-performance and accompaniment...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solos scored for trumpet with online audio access.
This compilation of 11 trumpet solos from the legendary Rubank educational library now includes online access to:
• Full-performance and accompaniment-only audio tracks
• PDF piano accompaniment files
• PLAYBACK+ A multi-functional audio player that allows you to adjust tempo without changing pitch, change keys, and create practice loops - available exclusively from Hal Leonard.
Contents: (by VanderCook unless noted) Andante from Concerto in Eb (Haydn) • Ballade (Shelukov) • Bonita (Valse Brilliante) • Carnival of Venice (Davis) • The Cavalier (Shelukov) • Debonnaire • The Executant (Endresen) • Fanfare March (Shelukov) • Premier Solo de Coucours (Maniet) • Punchinello • The Technician (Endresen)
- Book with Online Audio (stream or download)
- Series: Rubank Solo Collection
- Publisher: Rubank Publications
- Format: Softcover Media Online
- Composer: Various
- Level: 3
- Inventory #HL 00160728
- ISBN: 9781495065071
- UPC: 888680623838
- Width: 9.0"
- Length: 12.0"
- 16 pages