- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hal Leonard Scales and Modes In the Beginning Book
- Write a Review
- 902938 000000000 902938000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Scales and Modes in the Beginning is the most comprehensive and complete guitar book written especially for the guitar. Divided into 4 main sections:...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The most comprehensive and complete scale book written especially for the guitar.
Scales and Modes in the Beginning is the most comprehensive and complete guitar book written especially for the guitar. Divided into 4 main sections:
1) Fretboard Visualization, the breaking down of the whole into parts
2) Scale Terminology - a thorough understanding of whole and half steps, scale degrees, intervals, etc.
3) Scales and Modes - the rear of the book covers every guitar scale you will ever need with exercises and applications
4) Scale To Chord Guide - ties it all together, showing what scale to use over various guitar chords
Call or click to order today!