- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg Student Interface for GECIII
- Write a Review
- Product J21556
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Each station included in a Korg Group Learning System will need to be equipped with a rock solid student interface box allowing each student to be a ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The perfect music learning lab system.
Each station included in a Korg Group Learning System will need to be equipped with a rock solid student interface box allowing each student to be a part of the group. The student interface box is built to last through many years of multiple classes in your lab.
- Three stereo inputs “ two stereo RCA and one 1/8" ring “ tip “ sleeve
- One microphone out “ 1/8" mono to relay student microphones to computer input for digital recording or Computer Aided Instruction voice input
- Digital volume control (increment/decrement buttons)
- Split Option on/off switch
- Two Switchcraft TA4F (mini XLR) stereo headphone/microphone outputs (one for each student)
- Digital AD/DA converters “ 16 bit/48 KHz
- Call Button for student to communicate with teacher from workstation
Call or click to order today!