- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Michael Jackson - Bad
- K55214 000000000 K55214000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing in gatefold jacket. Bad is the seventh solo studio album by Michael Jackson. It was release...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing in gatefold jacket. Bad is the seventh solo studio album by Michael Jackson. It was released on August 31, 1987, nearly five years after Jackson's previous studio album, Thriller. Bad was recorded during the first half of 1987. The lyrical themes on the record relate to media bias, paranoia, racial profiling, romance, self-improvement and world peace. The album is widely regarded as having cemented Jackson's status as one of the most successful artists of the 1980s, as well as enhancing his solo career and being one of the best musical projects of his career. Five of the singles hit #1 in the United States, while a sixth charted within the Top Ten, and a seventh charted within the Top Twenty on the Hot 100. Bad peaked at #1 in thirteen countries and charted within the Top Twenty in other territories.;Track List:1. Bad;2. The Way You Make Me Feel;3. Speed Demon;4. Liberian Girl;5. Just Good Friends;6. Another Part of Me;7. Man in the Mirror;8. I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson Feat. Siedah Garrett;9. Dirty Diana;10. Smooth Criminal;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.