- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pink Floyd - A Momentary Lapse Of Reason
- Write a Review
- J48981 000000000 J48981000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Side one1. Signs of Life - Pink Floyd (4:21)2. Learning to Fly - Pink Floyd (4:52)3. The Dogs of War - Pink Floyd (6:03)4. One Slip - Pink Floyd (5:0...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The thirteenth studio album by Pink Floyd.
1. Signs of Life - Pink Floyd (4:21)
2. Learning to Fly - Pink Floyd (4:52)
3. The Dogs of War - Pink Floyd (6:03)
4. One Slip - Pink Floyd (5:08)
5. On the Turning Away - Pink Floyd (5:41)
1. Yet Another Movie - Pink Floyd (6:12)
2. Round and Around - Pink Floyd (1:13)
3. A New Machine, Pt. 1 - Pink Floyd (1:45) 4. Terminal Frost - Pink Floyd (6:15)
5. A New Machine, Pt. 2 - Pink Floyd (0:39) 6. Sorrow - Pink Floyd (8:44)
- Gatefold sleeve
- Heavyweight 180g vinyl
- Certified quadruple platinum in the U.S.
A Pink Floyd gem. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.