- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
System of a Down - Toxicity
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46113 000000000 L46113000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/12/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Toxicity is the second studio album by heavy metal band System of a Down, released on September 4, 2...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/12/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Toxicity is the second studio album by heavy metal band System of a Down, released on September 4, 2001 by American Recordings. Featuring the heaviness and aggression of System of a Down's debut studio album, Toxicity features more melody, harmonies, and singing than the band's aforementioned album. Categorized primarily as alternative metal, and nu metal, Toxicity features elements of multiple genres including folk, progressive rock, jazz, Armenian music, and Greek music, including prominent use of instruments such as the sitar, banjo, keyboards and piano. The album contains a wide array of political and non-political themes such as the overpopulation of prisons, the CIA, the environment, group sex, drug addiction, and groupies.;Track List:1. Prison Song (Album Version) 3:21;2. Needles (Album Version) 3:13;3. Deer Dance (Album Version) 2:54;4. Jet Pilot (Album Version) 2:06;5. X (Album Version) 1:58;6. Chop Suey! (Album Version) 3:30;7. Bounce (Album Version) 1:54;8. Forest (Album Version) 4:00;9. Atwa (Album Version) 2:56;10. Science (Album Version) 2:42;11. Shimmy (Album Version) 1:50;12. Toxicity (Album Version) 3:38;13. Psycho (Album Version) 3:45;14. Aerials (Album Version) 3:57;15. Arto (Album Version) 2:13;Special Attributes:140 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.