- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vaughan, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble The Essential Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J46416 000000000 J46416000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Disc 1 Side 11. Love Struck Baby2. Pride and Joy3. Texas Flood4. Lenny5. Cold Shot (Album Version)Disc 1 Side 21. Couldn't Stand the Weather2. The Th...Click To Read More About This Product
Compilation of material by Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble, released in 2002.
Disc 1 Side 1
1. Love Struck Baby
Disc 1 Side 2
1. Couldn't Stand the Weather
3. Tin Pan Alley (AKA Roughest Place in Town)
Disc 2 Side 1
1. Say What! (Album Version)
2. Look at Little Sister
3. Change (Album Version)
4. Little Wing (Album Version)
Disc 2 Side 2
1. The House is Rockin'
2. Crossfire (Album Version)
3. Tightrope (Album Version)
4. Long Way From Home
5. Life by the Drop
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.