- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZIMMER, HANS HANS ZIMMER - THE CLASSICS
- Write a Review
- J46414 000000000 J46414000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Music from Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lion King, The Dark Knight Rises and the “Now We Are Free” from Gladiator. Featuring The Piano Guys, Lang La...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Music from Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lion King, The Dark Knight Rises and the “Now We Are Free” from Gladiator. Featuring The Piano Guys, Lang Lang, 2CELLOS, Lindsey Stirling, Till Brönner, Amy Dickson, Leona Lewis and many more. Hans Zimmer has been honored with an Academy Award®, two Golden Globes®, three Grammys®, an American Music Award and a Tony® award. He also received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in December 2010. His Academy Award®-winning score to The Lion King has sold over 15 million copies since release in the early 90s.
- A1 The Dark Knight Rises: Main Theme/Violin – Lindsey Stirling
- A2 Themes From Pirates Of The Caribbean/Piano, Cello – The Piano Guys
- A3 Gladiator Rhapsody/Piano – Lang Lang
- B4 Crimson Tide: Main Theme/Trumpet – Till Brönner
- B5 Inception: Time/Cello – Tina Guo
- B6 The Lion King: This Land/Saxophone – Amy Dickson (2)
- C7 Gladiator: Now We Are Free/Vocals – Leona Lewis
- C8 Man Of Steel: Flight/Piano – Lang Lang
- C9 The Thin Red Line: Light/Violin – Maxim Vengerov
- D10 Gladiator: The Battle Scene/Piano – Khatia Buniatishvili
- D11 Inception: Mombasa/Cello – 2Cellos
- D12 Interstellar: The Docking Scene/Organ – Roger Sayer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.