- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP
- Write a Review
- #K54085 000000000 K54085000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/23/2000;Notes:Explicit Version. 2008 Vinyl pressing of the Marshall Mathers LP is the second commercial and third overall studio albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/23/2000;Notes:Explicit Version. 2008 Vinyl pressing of the Marshall Mathers LP is the second commercial and third overall studio album released by US Rapper Eminem, released in 2000. Widely seen as his magnum opus, the album sold over 1.76 million copies in it's first week, earning a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records as the fastest selling Rap album ever. It went on to sell over 21 million copies worldwide, earning critical acclaim, as well as considerable controversy and protest from groups such as GLAAD for it's homophobic and violent lyrics. 18 tracks.;Track List:1. Public Service Announcement 2000 - Jeff Bass;2. Kill You;3. Stan - D12 Eminem;4. Paul (Skit) - Paul "Bunyan" Rosenberg;5. Who Knew;6. Steve Berman - Steve Berman Eminem;7. Way I Am;8. Real Slim Shady;9. Remember Me? - Eminem RBX Sticky Fingaz;10. I'm Back;11. Marshall Mathers;12. Ken Kaniff (Skit);13. Drug Ballad;14. Amityville - Bizarre Eminem;15. B* Please II - Nate Dogg Dr. Dre Eminem Snoop Dogg Xzibit;16. Kim;17. Under the Influence - D-Age Eminem;18. Criminal;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.