- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More
- Write a Review
- K55598 000000000 K55598000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from the West London Indie Rock quartet. Mumford & Sons, have created a gutsy, old-time...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from the West London Indie Rock quartet. Mumford & Sons, have created a gutsy, old-time sound that marries the magic of Crosby, Stills & Nash with the might of Kings of Leon and the harmonies of Fleet Foxes. Sigh No More was recorded at East coast Studios and produced by Markus Dravs who has worked with such superstar acts as Arcade Fire, Bjork and Peter Gabriel. Formed in 2007, the band's goal since day one has been to make music that matters.;Track List:1. Sign No More;2. The Cave;3. Winter Winds;4. Roll Away Your Stone;5. White Blank Page;6. I Gave You All;7. Little Lion Man;8. Timshel;9. Thistle Weeds;10. Awake My Soul;11. Dust Bowl Dance;12. After the Storm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.