- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rolling Stones - From The Vault - The Marquee Club Live in 1971 Limited Edition [DVD / LP]
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K37091 000000000 K37091000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Live With MeDead FlowersI Got The BluesLet It RockMidnight Rambler(I Can’t Get No) SatisfactionBitchBrown SugarBONUS TRACKS:I Got The Blues – Take 1I...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary live performance.
Live With Me
I Got The Blues
Let It Rock
(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction
I Got The Blues – Take 1
I Got The Blues – Take 2
Bitch – Take 1
Bitch – take 2
Brown Sugar (Top Of The Pops, 1971)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.