- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Knack - Get The Knack [LP][Reissue]
- Write a Review
- J56419 000000000 J56419000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Originally released in 1979, Get The Knack went gold in 13 days and eventually sold five million copies, making it one of the most successful debuts ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big debut for The Knack.
Originally released in 1979, Get The Knack went gold in 13 days and eventually sold five million copies, making it one of the most successful debuts in history. It included the massive hits 'My Sharona' and 'Good Girls Don’t.'
This standard weight vinyl is being reissued in celebration of Capitol Records’ 75th anniversary.
- Let Me Out
- Your Number Or Your Name
- Oh Tara
- (She's So) Selfish
- Maybe Tonight
- Good Girls Don't
- My Sharona
- Siamese Twins (The Monkey And Me)
- That's What The Little Girls Do
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.