- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Belle and Sebastian - Girls in Peacetime Want to Dance Vinyl LP
- Write a Review
- J22215 000000000 J22215000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Girls In Peacetime Want To Dance is the long awaited follow-up to 2010's Write About Love. Produced and mixed at Maze Studios in Atlanta by Ben H. Al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The ninth studio album from Scottish indie pop darlings.
Girls In Peacetime Want To Dance is the long awaited follow-up to 2010's Write About Love. Produced and mixed at Maze Studios in Atlanta by Ben H. Allen III, best known for his work with Gnarls Barkley, Animal Collective, and Raury, among others, the band - who have been listening to things like vintage Detroit techno and Giorgio Moroder - have brought a dance party element into their gorgeous tales of sensitive souls navigating a world gone awry. It is perhaps the most inspired and wide-reaching album Belle and Sebastian have ever made.
- Side 1
- 1. Nobody's Empire
- 2. Allie
- 3. The Party Line
- 4. The Power Of Three
- 5. The Cat With The Cream
- 6. Enter Sylvia Plath
- Side 2
- 1. The Everlasting Muse
- 2. Perfect Couples
- 3. Ever Had A Little Faith?
- 4.Play For Today
- 5. The Book Of You
- 6. Today (This Army's For Peace)
If you love the throwback sound of these Glaswegians, this LP won't disappoint. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.