- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams A4 Selected Series Professional Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48455 000001000 J48455000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The A4 is one of Adam’s most popular trumpet models. This horn is a result of extensive collaborative work between Adams’ design staff and Adams Perf...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile for the soloist or the section player.
The A4 is one of Adam’s most popular trumpet models. This horn is a result of extensive collaborative work between Adams’ design staff and Adams Performing Artist Amik Guerra. It is one of Adams’ heavier models. Featuring a 5.5-inch one-piece bell and a heavy chassis, this horn is an ideal choice for the soloist looking for an extremely rich, warm, fluid, and thick-sounding horn.
One of the things Adams stresses most about this instrument is that it will work in many different musical environments due to its wonderful coloring and richness. Whether you need a warm yet articulate voice for soloing or a rich and complex timbre that blends easily in a section,the A4 is a real performer.
While most people order this horn in the larger .470 (12mm) bore it is offered in a .460 (11.7mm) bore instrument on request for clients.
- Bell: Gold Brass - 140 mm
- Bore: L 12 mm
- Finish: Satin Lacquered
- Gauge: 0.40
Big bore, buttery sound, delicious. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.