- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams E2 Selected Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
- J48489 000001000 J48489000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It’s almost an embarrassment of riches for a brass instrument designer to be availed of Adams’ knowledge and years of experience, but Miel Adams and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Yellow brass with silver plate, heavier gauge.
It’s almost an embarrassment of riches for a brass instrument designer to be availed of Adams’ knowledge and years of experience, but Miel Adams and his staff somehow suffer through, and in moments of their greatest indulgence, produce instruments like the E2 Selected Series Compensating Euphonium.
The E2 euphonium is the heavier counterpart to the E1, available with 0.80 gauge walls only. The instrument has four reinforced compensated valves and supports and a 310 mm diameter soldered bell, perfect for players who are looking for a heavier instrument. Because of the heavier weight, the instrument has more resistance and a more focused and compact sound.
Drawn from all of the possibilities offered in Adams Custom Series, the Selected Series is an overview of the most popular and though arguable and qualitative, the best combination of specifications from the thousands of possibilities found in the Adams Custom Series. This iteration of the E2 features a 310 mm yellow brass bell with a silver plate and a 0.80 gauge. The valve bores are 15 mm on 1,2, and 3, and 16 mm on 4.
- Bell: Yellow Brass - 310 mm
- Bore: 15 mm - 1st, 2nd, 3rd valve and 16 mm 4th valve
- Finish: Silver plated
- Gauge 0.80
Thicker walls for a focused, intensely deliberate sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.