- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora AAEU-204 Series 4-Valve Euphonium
- Write a Review
- 585007 000000000 585007000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora AAEU-204 Series 4-Valve Euphonium is designed to meet the needs of the intermediate player looking for an affordable 4-valve instrument. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A glorious first euphonium.
The Allora AAEU-204 Series 4-Valve Euphonium is designed to meet the needs of the intermediate player looking for an affordable 4-valve instrument. The AAEU-204 is a non-compensating instrument that features 4 top-action, nickel piston valves with smooth action plus a gold brass leadpipe for proper note placement.
Allora instruments are consistent across the line for their excellent value. They are well-made, reliable, easy blowing and good-sounding across both the brass and woodwind selection. Pride of ownership is a critical component of a young student's band experience, and the Allora line are handsome, yet affordable. Whereas you might get advice to buy a used intermediate horn for a student, especially with larger brass instruments like euphoniums, they are often dented and banged up, with peeling lacquer and noisy valves.
A student can't necessarily realize the advantages of intermediate and professional instruments at that stage of the game, and so a nice, new horn that plays well and is reliable may be a better decision in the long run. The student will feel good about owning the instrument and be more inclined to practice it.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .590-inch
- Bell: 11-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Nickel Plated Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Top Action
- System: Non-Compensating
- Features: Gold Brass Leadpipe; 4 Top Action Valves
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.