- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora AATU-105R Series 4-Rotary Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba
- Write a Review
- 585006 000000000 585006000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora AATU-105R Series 4-Rotary Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba is the perfect choice for the advancing student, band director, or hobbyist wanting an afford...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smooth rotary valve action at an affordable price.
The Allora AATU-105R Series 4-Rotary Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba is the perfect choice for the advancing student, band director, or hobbyist wanting an affordable tuba with rotary valves. This low-maintenance tuba features a .748" bore, and a 16.7" upright yellow brass bell that provides deep, full resonance and strong projection. With smooth action rotary valves the AATU-105R offers excellent playability. Durable construction offers years if reliable performance. Includes a mouthpiece and a molded plastic case with wheels.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability and are an ideal alternative to renting.
- 4 rotary valves
- .748" bore
- 16.7" upright yellow brass bell
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Order a great set-up tuba!
- Model: AATU-105R
- Level: intermediate
- Key: BBb
- Size: 4/4
- Bore: .748"
- Bell: 16.7"
- Bell material: yellow brass
- Bell position: upright
- Leadpipe: yellow brass
- Valves: 4 rotary
- Valve position: front
- Valve material: brass
- Tuning slide: nickel outer
- Case: molded plastic
- Mouthpiece: yes
- Finish: lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.