Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Allora ATB-250 Student Series Trombone Lacquertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Allora ATB-250 Student Series Trombone Lacquer
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Quality build, solid warranty and set up to play.
Featuring a standard leadpipe and a durably braced standard handslide, the ATB-250 was designed for the beginning trombone student. The ATB-250 Series student trombone comes complete with an upgraded nylon polyfoam case, a small shank mouthpiece and a three-year warranty.
A used or extraordinarily cheap instrument may lessen your child’s likelihood of continuing in music. With the Allora Student series, you get a quality instrument that will play in tune, withstand student treatment and inspire pride of ownership.
Allora instruments are carefully manufactured according to specifications and development accumulated over many years. The result is a line of instruments that play well, are durable and possess a satisfying tone and dynamics capability, all with a price that makes it much easier to get involved with music.
- Great for beginning musicians
- Easy to play
- Durable for student players
- Upgraded nylon polyfoam case with backpack straps
- 3-year warranty
Start your journey in music with the Allora Student series. Order today.
ATB-250 Student Series Trombone Specifications:Instrument Type
- Type: Tenor Trombone
- Tuning: Bb
- Level: Student
- Bore diameter: .500"
- Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Bell diameter: 8"
- Body material: Yellow brass
- Valve buttons: Not Applicable
- Inner slide: Chrome-plated nickel silver
- Valve type/construction: Not Applicable
- Finish: Clear lacquer
- Country of origin: China
- Case: Polyfoam with backpack straps
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.