- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora MXPT-5801 Series Pocket Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Product H74480
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora MXPT-5801 pocket trumpet is perfect for players who want an eye-catching horn as well as a great sound. The pocket trumpet's compact size ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A fun instrument for any trumpet player.
The Allora MXPT-5801 pocket trumpet is perfect for players who want an eye-catching horn as well as a great sound. The pocket trumpet's compact size makes it especially well-suited for travel, beginners, and little trumpeters. Its compact size makes the 5801 a great trumpet any time space is limited, and also makes muting much more convenient. Available finished in lacquer, lacquer rose brass, gold-plated, and silver.
Leadpipe material: yellow brass
Bell material: yellow brass
Valves: 3 stainless steel piston
1st valve slide adjustment: N/A
3rd valve slide adjustment: fixed ring
Features: stainless steel valves; 3rd valve slide ring; two water keys
Case: lightweight case with nylon exterior and exterior accessory pocket
Mouthpiece: 7c trumpet mouthpiece
Finishes: lacquer, lacquer rose brass, gold-plated, silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.